Home School Programs
Double J offers a variety of Home School programs that focus on teaching children skills that nurture a reverence for life, care-taking of both animals and the environment, learning about sustainable agriculture and creating a strong sense of community. Activities are hands on, teach a variety of socially responsible and environmentally friendly lessons and provide city kids an opportunity to get down and dirty on the farm.
Programs run Fall - Spring and are open to children from Kindergarten-12th grade
- Little Green Thumbs- Ages 6mo-4 yrs- More Information Here!
- Tiny Animal Adventures - Ages 18mo- 4yrs- More Information Here!
- Junior Farmers - Ages 3-6 yrs- More Information Here!
- Equine Science - Ages 7-14 yrs
- Ecology: Animals and Habitats - Ages 6-10 yrs
- STEM Science (Chemistry & Genetics/Evolution) - Ages 10-15 yrs
- Horticulture - Ages 7-14 yrs
- Biology- (Ages 7-11 yrs)
- Introduction to Digital Photography - Ages 10-18 yrs
- Messy Mondays Art Class- Ages 8-15 yrs
- Mixed Media Art- Ages 8-15 yrs
- Afternoon Tea- Ages 7-14 yrs
- Conservation Science- Ages 7-14 yrs
- Experimental Science- Ages 7-14 yrs
Afternoon Tea- Biography
Ecology: Animals and Habitats
Introduction to Digital Photography
Mixed Media Art Course
Messy Mondays Art Class
Call or email us to discuss the Homeschool Programs!
Contact Us Today!