Practically Perfect for ages 3 and Up
Packages are for Parties of 1-12 Children
Starting at just
This 1 1/2 hour party includes:
- 30 minutes indoor animal meet and greet
- 30 min baking and feeding horse treats
- 30 min outdoor farm tour and animal meet and greet
Click below for our fun-filled party add-ons below!
*Each add on requires 30 minutes
Party Add Ons
Click on Images Below to Find Out More!
Lead Line Horseback Ride
Question and Answer
- How can we reserve a Birthday Party?
- All parties must be reserved online using the link below. If the date has a blue circle around it with a "W" that means it has already been booked by another party. Payment for parties are made in full on booking date. Full refund is given if cancelled in writing by email at least 14 days prior to outing.
- Can we adjust the time of the party?
- We typically run our scout outings in the afternoon, please call if you need a different time. We can not always accommodate the request.
- Do you have a limit to how many guests can come?
- Due to staffing and space we have a strict limit of 12 children at our parties. We can accommodate up to 2 parents per child. All children under the age of 2 do not count in the child count. Limit to 4 children under 2. Children under 2 must be supervised by parent at all times.
- Do all guests need to sign a waiver?
- Yes all children and adults who plan to stay for the party must sign a waiver. We cannot begin the outing until all waivers are in. If our staff has to take extra time checking late waivers then activities will be shortened. We cannot extend the party. Guests can sign the waiver using this link.
- What should the guests wear?
- Please remind guests to dress for the weather as a portion of the party will be outdoors. All guests must wear closed toe shoes as they will be working with animals. Dresses must have shorts or pants underneath if participating in the riding portion. We provide helmets for the riding portion.
- Where should we meet and tell our guests to park?
- Our staff members will meet you in front of the blue/grey house at the top of the hill. Parking is along our white fence across the street from our farm house.
- How do you get to Double J?
- Please follow Google Maps exactly to direct you to Double J Riding Club. The address is 10545 74th Street, Countryside IL 60525 or you can type in Double J Riding Club. Please do not follow the driveway down the hill. Staff will meet all guests at the top of the hill by the farmhouse.
- Common Party Room Questions
- Double J offers both a heated and air conditioned farm house party room space year round. From April - November parties also have the option of choosing our outdoor screened in tent.
- The indoor farmhouse has 3, 6 foot long tables and our outdoor screened in tent has 6, 6 foot long tables
- We have a fridge and freezer on site for use
- You are welcome to bring in or have delivered any food and beverages (no alcohol). If you have food delivered direct them to the blue/grey house at: 10545 W 74th Street, Countryside, IL 60525. We do not have staff that can help grab food please organize an adult from your party to handle the food.
- You are welcome to come 30 minutes prior to the party start time and our staff will assist in any set up for the party. They will do all cleanup at the end of the outing. If you arrive earlier than the set up time please wait in your car as our staff will be busy with other parties and animal feeding.
- For the safety of our animals we do not allow confetti as a decoration for our parties, all other decorations are welcomed. We only supply the tables and chairs in our party room.
- The party room is the last 30 minutes of the party unless otherwise discussed.
- You will have use of the party room for the entire length of the party. Parents are welcome to wait in the party room.
- There are a large selection of food options nearby that deliver to Double J. Most commonly used are Rosatis and Spring Forest Deli.
- How old do you need to be to participate in the lead line riding activity?
- Children must be a minimum of 3 years old to participate in the lead line riding activity. If you have children older than 7 please let us know ahead of time so that we can make sure we have a larger horse and saddle appropriate for older children.
- What happens if we have scheduled the lead line riding add on and the weather is poor?
- Parties are welcome to substitute the lead line riding out for fairy gardens for the same price. We are also happy to exchange the lead line riding for extra time in the party room with a $50 refund.
- Can we tip our party lead?
- We take pride in our customer service and tips are always welcomed. You can tip by credit card or cash.