Week Long Intermediate/ Advance Summer Camps
11 am- 4 pm
Open to Intermediate and Advance Riders only. This 4 day long, 5 hour day camp is filled with everything an experienced horse lover would dream of including;
- A full 45 minute riding lesson everyday practicing different riding skills such as flatwork, obstacles, jumping, dressage and bareback
- Gymkhana Day: Games on horseback. Riders are broken into teams and participate in games such as keyhole, relay races, flag race, egg and spoon, hot potato and musical horses
- Hands on grooming and tacking station, where riders can groom and tack the horse they will be riding
- Advanced horse lessons such as different horse feedings, tack, first aid, clipping, braiding, lunging, etc.
- A variety of fun horse crafts
- Learning parts of a horse while finger painting and bathing a horse
- Learning how to make a riding course in jumping, western and dressage disciplines
- Horseless Horse Show: Campers sign up for horse-show divisions with just one catch: there won't be any horses involved! Rather, campers will walk, trot, canter and jump themselves through several classes. Judges will score campers as if it was a “real” horse show, looking for correct leads at the canter, finding spots over jumps, etc.
- Horse games, scavenger hunts and much more!
11 am - 4 pm
$350 per week
2019 Intermediate/ Advance Week Long Horse Camps
(must know how to walk, trot, and canter)
Week 1: June 18th- June 21st
Week 2: July 9th- July 12th
(must know how to walk, trot and canter in a group setting- 4 or more)
Week 1: June 25th- June 28th
Week 2: August 6th- August 9th
*Campers must know how to walk, trot and canter by themselves to qualify for camp.